Roof tune-up and roof inspection. Resealing around all pipe collars, exhaust fans, vents, and chimney flashings
Nailing down noticeable loose shingles Checking for interior leaks Summary report with areas of concern Professional recommendations if necessary
Roof Tune Up with a $100 Repair Credit
$299 for a roof tune-up and a $100 repair credit
Minor repairs to areas that can cause water infiltration
Caulking exposed nail heads on flashing
Maintenance or resealing around all pipe collars, exhaust fans, vents, and chimney flashings; up to four penetrations
Photos of any additional areas in need of maintenance presented with a plan of action
Professional recommendations if necessary
Roof Maintenance, Leak Repair and Storm Inspection
Valid for homes up to 3,000 square feet which covers most homes; larger homes will require an additional fee
Overall roof inspection and visual review
Leak repair for up to eight leaks. Some restrictions apply (ask service provider for details)
Includes warranty on repaired areas only
Inspection of all flashing, walls, valleys, chimneys, plumbing stacks, vent stacks and other penetrations
Resealing all of the above if necessary
Storm debris clean-up
Repairing of all nail pop-ups and securing loose shingles Replacing up to five broken or missing shingles (customer to provide shingles)
Detailed inspection for damaged cause by aging roof, weather, animals, trees, and any other types of damage
If additional work is required we will provide you with photos and a written estimate
50 Feet of 6-Inch Seamless Gutter or Downspout, with Roof Inspection
Install up to 50 linear feet of six-inch aluminum gutters or downspouts
Choose from 50 different colors. All gutters and downspouts are pre-painted with baked-on enamel finish and has an industry standard thickness of .027
20-year material warranty and carries a two-year labor warranty
It may be necessary to repair wood, structure, or roof damage. These services may incur additional charges
Gutters higher than 35 feet from ground level will incur additional charges and will be quoted at the time of service
Miters (gutters continuing around corners) will incur an additional charge of $5 per miter
Not valid for copper or bronzed-colored gutters. They are available and can be discussed prior to install
Downspouts will be installed in the same location as the current downspout location unless specified otherwise
Changes to downspout configuration may incur additional charges. If Individual runs of gutter are greater than 60 liner feet, it may have to be seamed
Homes older than 1978 may incur additional charges if tested positive for lead paint due to EPA RRP compliance
Roof inspection with professional recommendations if necessary
ALL BIG DEALS
Big Deals are not valid for cash back. Limited to one per household.
* Cannot be combined with other Big Deals, coupons, or any other offers.
* Cannot be applied to current or past jobs.
* Valid for asphalt shingle roofs only.
* Valid for residential homes only and not for commercial properties.
* Roof pitches must not be greater than 6/12 which is considered a walkable roof
* For one and two story residential homes only.
* Second story must have reasonable access. Most second story homes have reasonable access so this is rarely a problem.
* All appointments are to be preformed during normal business hours.
* All work is weather permitting and may be subject to change
* Promotional value expires three months from the date of purchase and the paid value never expires.
* You are able to use the purchase price of the deal towards any of our regular priced services if the deal expires. This includes repairs new roof installation, or other service.
* All work to be preformed by Alvarez Home Repairs, LLC, a Florida